You can use this form to apply, renew and pay for our off street parking permits for South Lakeland District Council pay and display car parks.
Before you start
Types of permit
There are different types of permit for parking in our district. Check the type of permit you need and the terms and conditions for using
before completing this form.
Please read the following important information.
This form can be used to renew a permit in March or April or to buy a permit at any time of year.
The permit year begins on 1 April and finishes on 31 March the following year.
If you buy a permit in July your permit will be valid for nine months, from 1 July to 31 March.
- • The SLDC permit must be displayed at all times.
- • Owning a SLDC permit does not guarantee a space.
- • With transferable and business permits, only ONE permit is issued.
- • Photocopying permits is prohibited.
We will use your details to send you a renewal notice.
There is a reduction for ‘A’ rated vehicles where the CO2 emissions are 100 g/km or less.
you can check on line via Vehicle Enquiry.
Please contact us if your vehicle is eligible
There are two ways you can pay using this form:
- • By bank card. You’ll need your card details handy
- • By Direct Debit application. We may contact you to make the initial payment by card and send you a Direct Debit mandate for completion.
You’ll need to let us know:
- • the permit number (starts with SCX) and expiry date
- • the type of permit being renewed
- • the vehicle details the permit relates to
How we use your data
If you wish to know why we collect your data and how we use it, then please see our
Parking services privacy notice.