If there are more than six people living permanently in your home, use this form to ask for a larger bin for non-recyclable waste.

Before you start

We will ask to see proof of:
  •  number of adults in house from utility bill showing all adults
  •  number of children, either:
    •  passports
    •  school/nursery correspondence
    •  housing benefit letter stating dependents and non-dependants at the address
You must be sure that you are not putting the following items in your grey bin:
  •  paper
  •  card
  •  glass
  •  cans
  •  plastic bottles, tubs, pots and trays

How we use your data

If you wish to know why we collect your data and how we use it, then please see our privacy notice.