A vehicle could be abandoned if:
- • it is untaxed; Check to see if the vehicle is taxed
- • it has significant damage, flat tyres, wheels removed or broken windows
- • it has been left unused in one location for several weeks and may not be roadworthy
If the vehicle is untaxed or SORN’d and being kept on a highway you should report an untaxed vehicle to the DVLA.
Before you start
You will need to tell us
- • if the vehicle is taxed
- • details of the vehicle
- • where it is located
- • whether you witnessed it being abandoned
- • details of the owner (if known)
How we use your data
If you wish to know why we collect your data and how we use it, then please see our privacy notice.