THIS APPLICATION FORM IS FOR NEW APPLICANTS WHO WERE NOT ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THE NOVEMBER NATIONAL LOCKDOWN GRANT OR FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SINCE CHANGED THEIR BANK DETAILS.
Apply for the January Business Support Package (New Grants Applicants ONLY)
If you are eligible and have received a November National Lockdown Grant (Local Restrictions Support Grant for Closed Businesses Addendum), you do not need to apply for the January Business Support Package, unless your bank details have changed. You should notify us if they have.
This application form is for businesses who have been legally forced to close due to the Tier 4 and/or January National Lockdown restrictions. A full list of businesses forced to close in January can be found here.
We will aim to make a decision within 10 working days of receiving this application. If you are not eligible we will email you with a reason for refusal. For successful applications, we aim to process payments within 5 working days of notifying you of your application approval, payments will be made via BACS to the account details provided in the application.
You are not able to save and return to the form and it will timeout after 30 minutes, so please be prepared to provide the information below before starting your application.
Before you start
You will need to tell us:
- • Your Business Rates account reference number (this is 8 digits long and beginning with a 5, it can be found on your most recent Business Rates/NNDR bill from the council. Old bills will have an old account number on, so make sure you are using the recent one);
- • Details about you as the applicant;
- • What type of business you run and a relevant unique identification number for your business (company number, charity number, self-assessment number, NI number etc);
- • Your business bank account details and documentary evidence of this. Please note that without this document we will not be able to process your payment. If your bank account address does not match the property address that you are applying for, please submit a utility bill for the business property as well;
- • Information about any previous state aid funding you have received within the last 3 years – this includes money received through any grant schemes administered by SLDC.
Please take your time to ensure that you are answering the questions fully and correctly, it is a criminal offence to knowingly or recklessly make a false statement to obtain grant funding.
How we use your data
If you wish to know why we collect your data and how we use it, then please see our privacy notice.