If you can't take your bins or boxes to the collection point due to ill health, infirmity, or disability you can request an assisted collection service.

This service is not available if there are any adults over the age of 18 living at your address that can assist with putting the bins out.

You can also use this form to let us know you wish to cancel an assisted bin collection.

Before you start

You will need to tell us

  • • why you need help to move your bins
  • • where your bins are located

How we use your data

If you wish to know why we collect your data and how we use it, then please see our privacy notice.