You can request to hold an event on our land. All the information on applying to hold an event can be found here
on our website.
Before you start
- • we charge an administration fee for processing the event application
- • we can only process applications if they are within the notice of event period
- • we require documentation to support your application including; public liability insurance, an event plan and the relevant risk assessments
Your event plan needs to outline how you will reduce the environmental impact of the event, such as waste management, energy, transport and travel, water and general planning and management of the event.
As part of the application process it may be necessary to provide a Noise Management Plan (NMP), you will be advised of this by the Environmental Protection Specialist at the earliest opportunity. If you plan to have any activity at your event that could require a licence, permit or temporary event notice you must consult with our licensing team.
This processing fee is for the application only. It does not include any additional fees for licensable activity or any additional service that we might provide like street cleaning or rubbish collection.
Do not use this form to:
- • apply for an event that is not on land we own.
- • to apply for a temporary event notice.
How we use your data
If you wish to know why we collect your data and how we use it, then please see our privacy notice.