Before you start

Our street cleaning crews sweep and clean roads and pavements to keep our environment clean, safe and attractive.

You can use this form to report
  •   leaves and blossom that are causing a blockage.
  •   slippery surfaces such as moss
  •   broken glass
  •   spillages including oil and paint
  •   human waste
You can also request sweeps of streets and enquire about hiring a street sweeper.

Do not use this form to:

  •    report litter
  •    report dog fouling
  •    report a dead animal
  •   To report over hanging branches. (If you see any issues such as fallen trees or overhanging branches on roads, highways, public footpaths or bridleways please contact Cumbria County Council to report a fault on the highway

How we use your data

If you wish to know why we collect your data and how we use it, then please see our privacy notice.