If you have six or more people permanently living in your house you may request a large grey bin. The property must be the sole and main residence of at least 6 people on a permanent basis (visitors or ad hoc temporary residents do not qualify as permanent residents).

We may ask to seek some proof of the number of people who are permanently resident in the property.

Before you start

You must be sure that you are not putting the following items in your grey bin:
  •   paper
  •   card
  •   glass
  •   cans
  •   plastic bottles, tubs, pots and trays
What goes in your bins and boxes
You may also order additional recycling equipment here Order a new bin and recycling boxes

How we use your data

If you wish to know why we collect your data and how we use it, then please see our privacy notice.