You can use this form to report an alleged breach of planning control.

We can investigate

  •   unauthorised development (construction without planning permission)
  •   unauthorised change of use of a building or land
  •   planning permission conditions not being met
  •   unauthorised works to a listed building
  •   unauthorised works in a conservation area
  •   adverts displayed without consent
  •   damage or destruction of a listed building or a tree with a Tree Preservation Order
  •   a tree in a conservation area being felled or pruned without permission

Do not use this form to report

  •   ownership (party walls, boundary disputes and land ownership)
  •   disruption (smell, noise, anti-social behaviour and overgrown trees)
  •   site operations (health and safety and quality of work)
  •   highway matters (vehicle obstruction and parking)

Before you start

Please check the planning register to see if the works you are reporting have been granted permission Search for a planning application

Please Note:- We do not deal with cases that fall within the national park authorities.

You will need to tell us:

  •   the location and details of the alleged breach
  •   the date it occurred
  •   your full contact details, so you can be informed of the outcome of the investigation. Your details are confidential. We do not accept anonymous complaints.

How we use your data

If you wish to know why we collect your data and how we use it, then please see our privacy notice.