Use this form to report an issue with Dust, Steam, and Effluvia, for example as a result of:
- • Industrial, trade, or businesses creating an issue that may be prejudicial to health
- • Steam that is escaping from a vent and causing a nuisance.
- • Heavy duty vehicles carrying waste to and from sites that may generate fugitive dust and particulate emissions,
- • Dust and particulates that may be generated by mechanical grabbers and mobile plant which, move, sort, and load materials at places such as building sites, or other industrial sites.
Action you can take
If you are aware of the property, or site where the nuisance is coming from, then you should attempt to contact the management of the company and explain the problem. They may be unaware of the problem and might take action voluntarily to prevent the nuisance.
Do not use this form to report:
- • issues of dust, steam, and effluvia at non commercial premises
Before you start
You can help us identify the source and location of the issue by telling us
- • the type of dust, or effluvia
- • the address where the issue is happening, this is essential for us to investigate your complaint. Without this information your complaint may not be investigated or it may cause significant delay in investigating your complaint.
- • the times and the frequency the issue is happening
- • any video or audio evidence of the nuisance taking place
How we use your data
If you wish to know why we collect your data and how we use it, then please see our privacy notice.