We are doing everything possible to distribute the £10,000 and £25,000 grants to businesses as soon as we receive the funding from central government.
In order to make this process as efficient as possible we are asking businesses who think they may be eligible for the funding to submit the details that government have requested , so that we can process your application and make payments as quickly as possible if you are eligible.
If you think you fall under one of the following categories and are eligible for the funding then please complete this form.
- Small business rate relief recipient
- Rural rate relief recipient
- Expanded retail discount scheme recipient
Please note that completing this form does not mean you are eligible for the grants available but it will allow us to check your details against our rating list and make a determination of your eligibility. If you are eligible we will make the payment within ten working days of receiving this application. If you are not eligible we will email you setting out why you do not meet the criteria set out by government and sign post to other support that you may be eligible for.
Before you start
You will need to tell us
- the reason for your eligibility. Check the latest Government guidance for more information.
- your Business Rates account reference (this can be found on your latest or previous year’s Business Rates bill)
- details about you, the applicant
- your business bank account details and documentary evidence of this. Please note that without this document we will not be able to process your payment
Please complete a new form for each hereditament that applies.
How we use your data
If you wish to know why we collect your data and how we use it, then please see our privacy notice.